Duluth, Minnesota-based photographer Max Caven posted this quick guest blog about using his iPhone and the WordPress application to publish articles to his blog.
I just wrote this short tutorial so that you may post anything to WordPress (your blog) from your iPhone. It doesn't have to be just images, however.
1. Grab your iPhone and download the WordPress app from the Apple app store. It's FREE!
2. On your computer head over to your WordPress Admin console, and click the ‘Writing’ section under the ‘settings’ tab. Check the box next to “XML-RPC” to allow mobile publishing.
3. Open up your newly downloaded WordPress app, click the ‘+’ button to add a blog, and then input your credentials.
4. Hit the ‘Posts’ button on the bottom on the screen, hit the new post button on the top right of the screen and write your post!
5. When you’re all done and ready to post, change the status from ‘Local Draft’ to ‘Published’, hit ‘Save’ and you’re all done!