Did you ever believe you could serve two different clients and still make branding your business a success?
A wedding and family portrait photographer based in Boston, Karen Kelly did just that!
Branding Your Business
Karen struck upon the idea of branding her business by committing to one mission: serving her clients for life! She will be speaking and teaching at Inspire Photo Retreats and her topic is “How to Brand Your Business for Success”. It's perhaps after structuring your business in the right manner, that branding it correctly must come next to make it a success.
Soon after I learned that Karen was going to teach at Inspire Photo Retreats, I looked her up online and viewed the video on her “about me” page. I didn't waste a minute scheduling her for a quick chat about her business brand and positioning. We also talked about her presentation at Inspire Photo Retreats this year in Newport, Rhode Island.
We talk about:
– The joy she saw in people experiencing her photography inspired her to create a business
– What consumer problem are you trying to solve?
– How her degree in psychology and experience in advertising helps her business
– How photographing the lives of her clients, shapes her life too
– Teaching and creating community is key for Karen
– How her specialization in family history allows her to offer both weddings and family portraits
Check out of Karen's fabulous work. It will you give you a sense of her style and also her branding (which, I hope you all know goes well beyond just using a fancy logo). Every frame shows her love for her clients. It's beautiful, soulful work.
So, are you coming to Inspire Photo Retreats this year? It starts TOMORROW. If you see me or Karen Kelly, stop by and say hello!