Looking for tips to get your photo business known in your community? Learn from Andrew Hellmich, a wedding photographer based about an hour north of Sydney, Australia.
Andrew happens to also be the host of PhotoBizXposed, a wonderful podcast aimed squarely at photographers just like you.
The Photo Business
Andrew and I talk about:
1) How he pivoted from being a hobbyist fisherman to a professional photographer
2) Why finding what you love and doing it 100% will garner you positive results
3) What was that one important factor that influenced Andrew to start a podcast
4) His “crash-test-dummy” status in the photography industry
5) Writing blog posts for your wedding or portrait clients, from their perspective
6) The Voucher System Andrew uses to attract more portrait clients
7) The coming shift in producing more personal work in photography
8) What challenges Andrew the most as a photographer and a podcaster
Links & Resources Mentioned
PhotoBizXposed – Podcast program for photographers
Ian Wheldon, UK-based documentary wedding photographer
Gabriel Machuret, SEO expert who helped Andrew Hellmich book more beach weddings
Download Andrew’s Free Ebook – How To Book More Portraits or click the graphic below!